Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Planning a Tea a Five Part Series

How to plan a great tea party? 
  Fashion Themed Tea a five part series
 Planning for a Tea June 5th 2013 
    Making Theme Related Plates June 8th 2013
Making of Fashion Themed Cookies June 11th 2013
Marzipan Shoes June 13th 2013
Decorating the table June 16th 2013  


When planning for a tea party I start with the occasion. Is it a birthday, a shower, or just for the fun of it? Then I pick a theme. I was recently hired to do a Fashion themed tea. So in the next four blogs we will explore how I went about putting it together.

So the theme was set “Fashion”.

Next what time of day is it going to be? I like 2:30 or 3:30

How many people will be coming? What age group are they? These are important questions to answer right away because these will determine how much food you’ll need and what the look will be and how big your table needs to be.

What kind of food will you want at the tea? Will it be all sweets? Will you have fruit and sandwiches? What kinds of tea: green, black, fruity tea or sweet tea?




                           I also at this point like to do a table setting mock up to show my client.


                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...