Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tim Walker a Great Photographer





One of my favorite photographers, Tim Walker was born 1970 in England. I love his work it's magical, full of whimsy with a touch of fairy tale.


He has created layouts for Vogue UK, Vogue Italia and ads for companies like Mulberry, Juicy Couture and Prada. Also portraits of people like Madonna.



As adults we don’t often get to indulge in fantasy so when I see his work it usually makes me smile and dream. Here are some of my favorite photos. I hope you enjoy his strange charm and the enchanting beauty of his work.

















                           To learn more please check out his website by clicking the link below.

                                            http://timwalkerphotography.com/portraits.php
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...