Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine’s Care Package



Now that my boys are both off at college our traditional Valentine’s dinner (all done in heart shaped foods) has changed into care packages. This year I made these large sugar cookies covered in Royal Icing.
The heart cookie has I love you written in a red food coloring pen.
 The O has X’s and O’s written all over it in blue.
 And the X has all the things I love about them written in green.







Then as I stated in my last blog I make each of my boys a special gift, this year I made a sketch of their favorite animal and put it in a mat. Then on top of the mat I placed a piece of acetate (A clear plastic sheet you can get at a photo copy store) which I decorated with a Valentine message.  Later the acetate can be removed so that they can keep the sketch.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...