Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sketching

Sketching can be so relaxing,it you don't worry about getting it perfect. I have been sketching a lot and decided it would be fun to share some sketches with you.  On my website I have some Masters' sketches. It's fun to see all the different ways you can sketch.
                                                      Click on the sketch below to see more
Daughter of Jacob Meyers
                                                                  Vincent Van Gogh
Iris 
Alphonse Mucha

I also have added some sketching hints and one of my sketches in stages on my website page Let's Paint.



        
 Click on the sketch below to see them 



                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...