Sunday, February 17, 2013

Trumpeter Swans




Each year the Trumpeter Swans fly over our town to winter in the fields of Skagit Valley. They are so beautiful and fun to watch that they brighten up our northwest grey winters just a bit. My mother and I spent the day taking pictures of the swans so I could share them with you.







                                               I had to wear my swan hunting sweater.


                                               Click on the photo to hear their trumpeting.


                                              This is a swan mosaic I made for my porch.


                                      Here’s a link to learn more about the Trumpeter Swan.                        
                                      http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Trumpeter_Swan/lifehistory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...