Wednesday, February 6, 2013

An Old Valentine



From the last post you know how I love Valentine’s Day and how I make special gifts for my family every year. Well…

One year around Valentine’s Day I did not feel very happy with my Husband and that led to a dilemma, what should I do?  I know I still love him but I don’t really like him right now. So I drew him this Valentine.





Because my Valentine’s are usually very sweet he asked me what this one was about, I said “Sometimes love gets old”. He smiled and didn’t say anything else. The Valentine disappeared and I thought he’d tossed it or stuck it deep in a drawer, no more was said.

 Months later a large package arrived at our door he excitedly opened it, there was my Valentine drawing turned into a rug. It seems he really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...