Friday, September 26, 2014

My favorite Statue in Paris


Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris



This is my absolute favorite statue in Paris.  It’s on Rue Jacques Callot (if you want to see it in Person). It doesn't have an artists name on it and I asked in a local gallery and they didn't know.



Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris


I just love it. I feel like it’s a portrait of me. If you look closely at it she has so many parts to her.

Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris

She’s a musician or maybe she just loves music.


Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris

 She’s an artist she has paint brushes and paint. 


Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris

She’s a reader there are many books.

Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris

 She seems to have broken out of her frame and is ready to love life to the fullest. 

Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris

She has so much going on that she can’t quite hold it all together. 


Statue on Rue Jacques Callot, Paris
This statue explains creativity in such a magical way, 
you can tell an artist with a deep understanding made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...