Saturday, August 23, 2014

Historical Fashion at The Victoria and Albert Museum



In London I visited the Victoria and Albert Museum. I was lucky enough to see an exhibit that was showing on Wedding Gowns. I couldn't take any pictures. But you can see some of them on the Museums Blog:  http://www.vam.ac.uk/b/blog/here-come-brides

Corset, The Victoria and Albert Museum


 I did take some pictures of their permanent fashion exhibit which was also quite wonderful. Here's some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them.

The Victoria and Albert Museum

Men's over coat, The Victoria and Albert Museum

Shoes, The Victoria and Albert Museum


Lace Collar, The Victoria and Albert Museum

Lace Dress, The Victoria and Albert Museum

Flappers Dress, The Victoria and Albert Museum

Christian Dior, The Victoria and Albert Museum

The Victoria and Albert Museum

Sixties Fashion, The Victoria and Albert Museum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...