Saturday, August 9, 2014

From My Studio: Painting with Gold


I am always trying new things in every aspect of my life. That is what made me a good fashion designer, I never had to do the same thing twice. But as an artist that works against me. As my friends know if you like something I'm doing buy it now because I will never do it again once I have it out of my system and that could be one week to years, I never know. I have been having fun doing these paintings with gold backgrounds right now. I'm also still doing my beaded dolls.  My love for making my dolls  has lasted a long time.

Women



Advanced Style


Pink Flamingo SOLD

They look better in real life as they shimmer a bit.
You can click on the above paintings to see them on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...