Sunday, July 8, 2012

Estate Sales


I love going to Estates Sales where I sometimes find wonderful treasures like these prints.


These vintage prints that I found at an estate sale are in my Etsy Store.


It's interesting to see how others live or lived, what they collected and what they deemed valuable.
                                                    .
                                                         
It also reminds me how life is so precious and each day should be lived to the fullest. On a lesser note it makes me aware that I should use my treasures everyday and enjoy them while I'm alive.

                                               
Someday my home may make a wonderful estate sale. I have gathered creative, fun, and zany things. I have paintings, textiles, doll heads, beads and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...