Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving




I am so thankful for all of you that follow my blog. I love to have a place to share the things I find along the path of my life. I’m not sure why sharing means so much to me, but I have always done it. Before computers I wrote many letters and sent pictures and articles. I may have learned from the women in my family because they all do the same thing.

Another reason I am so thankful for you is when I mentioned my divorce I received many emails and posts giving me love and support.


Thank you all for your kindness and your interest in my blog. I am one very thankful person. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

1 comment:

  1. A belated happy Thanksgiving to you. We are down in LA, so it didn't feel a lot like a family day. But we found a cafe that was offering a Thanksgiving dinner. It was fun to watch the people around us enjoying a traditional turkey meal, taking, laughing and enjoying themselves. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...