Friday, November 21, 2014

Four and Twenty Black Birds Baked in a Pie

Thanksgiving is coming very quickly and my youngest son can't come home so today I sent him a care package.

I like my care packages to have a sense of humor and a theme. This year I wanted to send a pie. So after thinking about it I came up with Four and Twenty Black Birds Baked in a Pie. 

I made 24 black bird sugar cookies.

I added Gummy Cherries


Then I added a fondant pie crust.

   Four and Twenty Black Birds Baked in a Pie 
is on it's way to Chicago for Thanksgiving. 

Angry Bird Cookies

I work with very special kids who love Angry Bird. I decided while I was making a package for my son I'd make them some cookies for Angry Bird Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Both are very creative ideas, but you have so many of those, no surprise to me. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...