Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Valentine's Day is my favorite day of the year. I love love!  If I had to choose only one thing to live for it would be love. It's addicting, it brings so much happiness when you receive it and even more when you give it. I'll concede Valentine's Day is commercialized, but it's the one day of the year that a lot of people take the time to think about what love means to them. I'm all for that.


Art by, LaVera

It can be scary to open your heart to love because it can be lost at any moment for any uncontrollable reason. But, even if you have it for a short time it's worth the pain. Closing down to love, which sometimes seems easier to do, is a loss of  an unknown potential. 

                Happy Valentine's Day to all my Blog follower's. May you have lots of love in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...