Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Family Cook Book


Family Cook Book

 

When my boys were leaving for college I decided to make a cook book of all their favorite recipes.

 
I included family photos and instruction pages, for example when to call the doctor, how to set a table and meat roasting temperatures and times.

Both boys were glad to take it with them to college.
 

 
They ended up using them to cook for their friends and my oldest said he would sometimes just take out the cook book and look at the pictures. Now I have requests for the cook book from other family members.
 
If you'd like to do this project make your draft on photo copy paper and then take it to your local photocopy store and they will print and bind it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...