Friday, April 27, 2012

Beading a Rooster


Hi Everyone,
I’m getting ready for a big sale in Seattle called "Coyote Central’s Fabulous Spring Art Sale".  It’s Saturday May 12th, form 11:00 to 5:00 the address is 2300 East Cherry Street, just in case you want to join us. My studio and house are covered in beads, fabric and paint. My housework is behind and my garden is full of weeds peeking up though the dirt, but for me this is fun to be creating in a frenzied environment.

I thought maybe you’d like to see one of my beaded projects at the start and as it progresses. So I took this picture today and I’ll keep adding pictures as I more forward.  

Have a great day!


First I find a vintage piece of porcelain, then I sand it. After the sanding I start gluing the beads and rhinestones into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...