Saturday, September 26, 2015

Gustav Klimt and Emilie Floge: A love Story?

My Friend sent me the most wonder blog about Gustav Klimt and Emilie Floge. It's their story and how they inspired each other. Emilie made wonderful Klimt inspired dresses and he consulted her about his paintings. It's worth the read. Here's the link.

http://www.messynessychic.com/2015/07/15/dressing-the-woman-in-gold-the-unknown-bohemian-designer-behind-the-paintings/

Portrait of Mada Primavesi by Gustav Klimt
I have spent many of hours over the years standing in front of this painting at the Metropolitan Museum.
It is so beautiful and inspiring. 

The Kiss by Gustav Klimt
Klimt was known for paintings with many shapes in them. He also used a lot of gold.
Klimt's paintings are truly stunning to stand in front of and take in the details.

I hope you like the story as much as I did. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...