Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A Voyage to South America: Andean Art in the Spanish Empire



 I was lucky enough to stumble into this great exhibit at the Chicago Art Institute. The exhibit was called "A Voyage to South America: Andean Art in the Spanish Empire." Here are some of my favorites that I wanted to share with you.



A Spanish Icon

A Spanish Icon

A Spanish Icon

A Spanish Icon



If you would like to learn more about this show please click on the link below.

 http://www.artic.edu/exhibition/voyage-south-america-andean-art-spanish-empire

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. I miss you my friend and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am starting to feel better. I am still under water with all that life entails. I will try to drop by soon. I hope all is well with you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...