Saturday, April 4, 2015

Staging My House





I love my house so much. We have lived here for 19 years. The walls were covered in paintings. We had sculptures and trinkets everywhere. Lots of color and whimsy.

Now I've had to stage it for selling. I can only hang some painting of landscapes or flowers. We repainted the walls to hide objectionable colors.

I have stripped away any of our personalities so the house will look as if anyone could live in it.

It no longer feels like my home which should help make it easier for me to leave. I did leave my garden in tact so it is still full of whimsy and fun.

One more step towards my new life. So many unknown questions lay ahead. But as everyone says one step in front of the other.

Here's the finished project.

http://www.whatcomsearch.com/listing/765708-819-14th-st-bellingham-wa-98225/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...