Friday, June 6, 2014

Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong


Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong


I decided to end my blogs about my trip to Asia now even though there is so much more I could have written about.  Asia is an amazing place full of kind and generous people. It’s a story of extremes,  two worlds that mix in an usual way. One is high Tec and the future and the other one grounded in the past and the slow moving country side. I thought the Chi Lin Nunnery pictures show this best. You will understand what I mean once you see the contrast in these pictures.

Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong


Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong



Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong


Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong



Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong





Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong

 I hope I will get a chance to explore these countries more because this trip only scratched the surface of this amazing part of the world. Thanks for traveling with me through Asia. I hope you enjoyed it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...