Monday, January 27, 2014

A Winter Walk around the Harbor in Bellingham, WA

While the rest of the country is being hit with record cold temperatures and snow, we here in Bellingham have been blessed with more sun then normal. I am taking full advantage of it by walking as much as I can.


Here are some pictures I took as I walked around the Harbor.

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 


Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 

Bellingham, WA 


Bellingham, WA 

2 comments:

  1. Harbours make such great places for photography. I've seen that first sailboat down near the launch ramp. It's a real classic wooden boat. Squalicum has such a split personality. One one side are all the pleasure boats. The other side has all the working boats. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved growing up with our fishing community here in town. I love the people who run and work on the boats. It's fun to see them off and greet them on their return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...