|Making Lavender Potpourri’s|
Supplies you’ll need:
A scrap of fabric
Bowl or plate to trace around about 5 ½” across
Needle and thread
Lavender about a ¼ cup for each potpourri
Decorating items : I used ribbon and flowers..
1) Trace a circle on the back side of your scrap fabric
2) Now knot thread and stitch a long running stitch a ¼” from the edge leaving the thread and needle attached.
3) Place the lavender on the inside in middle of the stitching.
4) Then pull the needle so the thread gathers the fabric around the lavender.
5) Now stitch the gathered opening closed by stitching several stitches through the gathered fabric in different directions and knot.
6) At this point you can either sew on your decorations or use a hot glue gun.