2) Then cut two 1" X 4" boards the width of your plywood.
3) Then two more pieces the length of the plywood minus the width of the other two boards.
4) Screw the frame together.
5) Now screw the frame to the plywood.
6) Paint what you've done.
8) Now measure your shelf to fit inside and screw it in place.
10)You'll attach the window by hinges to the back following the instructions on the package.
11) I found paper mache flowers at an estate sale that I used to decorate the top and sides. I glued them on and then painted then painted the flowers and the window frame. I used a semi-gloss latex paint.
13) Add a door knob.
14) Add a latch to hold it closed and your done.