Thursday, November 12, 2015

Street Gardens

In Bellingham there is a neighborhood called Columbia. It's a fun neighborhood to walk in because of all the vegetable gardens. You can see them because they are on the street either beside the sidewalk which makes it very tempting to pick and eat a tomato (I didn't, but boy was it tempting) or they are in the front yards. I think this is a wonderful use of space.
Street Gardens 

Street Gardens 

Street Gardens 

Street Gardens 

Street Gardens 

Street Gardens 

Street Gardens 

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!driftwood decor australia


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...