Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Wonderful Surprise

My Son just Graduated from the University of Chicago and for years I have been sending him care packages. You can see some of them by clicking on this link.  http://teawithlavera.blogspot.com/p/custom-care-packages.html


Well did I get a surprise when a care package arrived for me for Mother's day. When I opened the box I was so excited to find a painting of a rose he did. Then I peeled back some tissue and I found that the box was full of hand made paper flowers.


As if that wasn't enough, taped on the bottom of the box was a large box of Chocolates with a wonderful letter. It made me understand how much the care packages meant to him because it has made my month. I have left the flowers and the letter on my kitchen counter and enjoy them everyday. Though, I did already eat all the chocolates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...