Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Asian Temples



I can tell by the reactions of the people around me that I have an unfounded excitement for temples. I love them with their intense colors and their gods with animal and human faces. I get an excited feeling when I smell incenses left burning in urns by worshipers as gifts to their gods. I love the way the burning incenses fill the space with a magical haze and an exotic smell. Then on top of that one hears the beautiful sounds of the bells and chanting. All this makes for me a magic that seems to transcend time.

After extensive research, here is a my small overview of all the Temples I visited.


















































                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...