Sunday, December 6, 2015

Wonderful Gingerbread Houses

Today I went to see a gingerbread competition. 
It was a lot of fun. 
Here are some of my favorites. 

A Gingerbread competition


Best message
"If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies"

This one was awesome
Fool's Gold Mining Co.

Fool's Gold Mining Co. detail

Climate change statement

Climate change detail 

Theater 

Gingerbread Violin 

Gingerbread Underwater Sculpture 

Beautiful Gingerbread House


Gingerbread Van

Run!


Home Sweet Home
Happy Holidays!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the future. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice day!
    discount deals australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to create you the very small observation to say thanks again for the awesome advice you've discussed on this page. It is generous of you to give publicly exactly what a lot of folks could possibly have sold for an ebook to get some money on their own, even more so since you could possibly have done it in the event you desired. The thoughts also served as a easy way to fully grasp that the rest have similar desire much like my own to know good deal more when considering this matter. I'm certain there are several more pleasant sessions up front for folks who read your blog.
    metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much obliged for your own magnificent posting! I certainly delighted in understanding it, you will be an extraordinary author.I will consistently bookmark your blog and will at last return the not so distant future. I need to urge one to proceed with your extraordinary composition, have a decent end of the week!
    discount vouchers melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...