Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fun at the Lynden Fair

I try to go to the Lynden Fair every year. I really enjoy it. There's so many wonderful things to see and do. The colors alone are worth going for. 

Nice Hair Do 

The sounds of laughter and joy abound. 

Sweet Little Goats

When was the last time you saw a one man band.

Wonderful Colors

What a beautiful Turkey Head.


Sweet Little Rabbit

Whimsy everywhere

This was funny because the big goat had lots of his own hay.
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

This make you think.



I love to look at the games even though I never play.

This little piggy.

Hot Dog anyone? 

Awesome! I think this one deserved first place.
 What a fun day at the fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...