Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hyde Park Airbnb in Chicago

A month ago I went to my son's graduation in Chicago where I was lucky enough to find this wonderful place to stay. I rented this house through Airbnb, it was beautiful and filled with creativity and artwork.


Living room

Kitchen 


Kitchen Tools Display
I loved how he displayed his kitchen tools
the back lighting of the window was a great idea.

Metal Fish Sculpture 
I loved this bee's nest and fish made out of old cans .

 Display of Preserves
Isn't this a wonderful display of preserves. what great colors?


Kitchen
I think it's great how he added the lids at the 
back of the stove for brilliant added color. 

Moth Illustration
He had a very eclectic art collection but it all worked together beautifully.
  
Dining Room 

Dining Room 
 Note the art piece on the wall it lit up. 

Bird nests
He had feathers and bird's nests that he had found. They were artfully displayed 
showing his love for nature.



Living Room

Book Art
This piece was made by cutting up books and gluing them in these shapes.

If you want to stay in this house I include the link below. The house was truly unique and very clean.
The owner Greg was a very good host. 

 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2604454?euid=8bb9987e-484d-b16c-2ae2-b254e3b84e82

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...