Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Met Gala by the New York Times



I used to be a designer in New York City in the 1980's 




Donna Karan and Calvin Klein 


I went to the Fashion Institute of Technology where my final project was graded by Donna Karan. She ended up picking my out fit for the final graduation fashion show.  It was quite the honor.

At my Graduation Calvin Klein was the speaker. This photo brought back many nice memories. 

If you click on the photo or the link below you will see many of the red carpet dresses. I have often wondered if the top designers have a long standing bet that who ever can get a women to wear the  most ridiculous out fit wins. Let me know who you think wins.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/red-carpet-watch/met-gala-2015?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...