Friday, February 13, 2015

Love



1920 Vintage Valentine's Card


I've heard people say that they don’t want to celebrate Valentines Day because it's cheesy and commercial. It may be but I can’t think of a more important thing to celebrate than love. Sometimes it’s good to have a reminder no matter how commercial.

One of my friends, Shannon Bernard,  a minister, told me something that changed my life. 

She said, “As I sit with people who are dying they don’t talk about how much money they have or how large their house is. They don’t talk about their great achievements. They reflect on was I loved and did I love enough? Why don’t we all just start living our lives with that question in mind?

1920 Vintage Valentine's Card

Happy Valentines Day! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...