Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Shopping at Its Best


With permission I took these beautiful photos at Christianson's Nursery and green house. I love this nursery. It has large green houses and beautiful shops. When planting season comes along they have a wonderful assortment of plants.

When I walk around shops like this I feel inspired by the colors, glitter, and displays. Ideas start swarming into my head. I could paint that, I could make that. I wanted to share these pictures with you. Maybe they will inspire something in you.












To see the store in person or to look at their website please click on the link below.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot more fun than the mall. Traffic out on Bakerview and the Guide is CRAZY! - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...